8 New Colors for Thesis Sharp

by Chris on December 14, 2009 · 12 comments

Sharp now has 8 exciting new color schemes to choose from. The skin download file now contains each of the new backgrounds and instructions for changing backgrounds are in the custom.css file and involves copying and pasting a couple lines of code. Below you’ll see screenshots of each of the new color schemes now available.

Blue Color Scheme

Purple Color Scheme

Aqua Color Scheme

Green Color Scheme

Red Color Scheme

Pink Color Scheme

Orange Color Scheme

Brown Color Scheme

{ 1 trackback }

Sharp Thesis Theme Skin with 8 New Color Schemes — All Tips for Bloggers | eBlogTip.com
January 16, 2010 at 2:54 pm

{ 11 comments }

1 Eric December 14, 2009 at 9:37 pm

Wow, nice! The blue scheme looks familiar! ;-)

2 Chris December 14, 2009 at 10:55 pm

Eric – Thanks for the feedback. Your Killer Websites for Sale site was the first Thesis Sharp site I saw with a modified background and gave me the idea to create some additional background color options, so thank you for the inspiration too :)

3 Jordan January 25, 2010 at 8:54 pm

Thanks Chris for providing this awesome skin…for FREE!

I have been using it now for the last month or so and truly appreciate your work. The new color options are key and also the footer ROCKS.

I will definitely look for your help with customization after I grow out the site so more.

Much peace.

4 Gordon Mullan February 12, 2010 at 3:16 pm

Love this skin – very nice and professional! I’d been asking a local graphic designer to help me ‘prettify’ by Personality Marketing site but after I’d put the Sharp skin on it he said: “Very nice. You don’t need me any more, do you? :-( “.

Well, not sure I’d go that far but I thought that was great praise for your skin. See it in action here:

5 Watering My Garden May 10, 2010 at 3:52 pm

this is a wonderful skin…you saved me so much time getting this gardening website up and running! many thanks!

6 jack July 1, 2010 at 6:11 pm

nice! thanks for this!
Health and Beauty Blog

7 Renee Shupe August 21, 2010 at 10:05 pm

Hi,

I’m wondering if you can suggest something for me. I’m playing around with this skin, love the look of it and might use it for a client site. I’m having issues with the sidebar, not matter how I set it there always seems to be a buffer between the content in the side bar and the edge. You can see what I mean here

If looked through my settings and can’t seem to see anything that might be causing it, I have the main column set to 620 and the sidebar to 280. Even tried to adjust the columns thinking that might do it…nope…

Any suggestions? I’m sure I’m just missing something small and I know enough code to be trouble, but often not enough to fix it! LOL!

Thanks in advance…

8 Dora Spelletjes September 14, 2010 at 12:49 pm

I like very much this Thesis Skin. I will try it for my Webiste

9 Joy Sloan October 13, 2010 at 7:21 pm

Well, I love this skin. However, I have a problem. When I edit the custom.css file to change to the blue (or any of the color options) my background changes to white! Any ideas as to what may be going wrong?
Thank you. I’m sure that once I get this going I will love it!
Joy

10 Joy Sloan October 16, 2010 at 11:08 pm

I got it working. I love the colors.
Joy

11 John November 3, 2010 at 7:18 am

Hi,
I truly like your skin! Great work.
Have you thought about using a Skin Manager to easily integrate/switch your Thesis skins? I’m using a Skin Manager from ThesisThemes.com (http://thesisthemes.com/thesis-skin-manager/). It’s simple, free and usefull. I’m not in any way affiliated with them or working with them – I just like the comfort of easy switching among skins.
They have a description for developers how to structure the skin for this manager. I tried to restructure your Sharp Skin, but unsuccessfully (I’m not very advanced with thesis styles).
Perhaps you could remake your Skins (Sharp Skin) compatible with Skin Manager. I believe many of your customers and followers would appreciate it, including and especially me. ;)

John

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post: