Terracotta is a premium skin for the Thesis WordPress Theme that will allow you to instantly transform the look of your Thesis powered site.
The skin features a warm terracotta color scheme and styles for a sharp and unique look with a minimal use of graphics to keep site loading times fast. Also included is an optional header ad class for the use of banners or social media icons in the header area.
Easy Thesis Customization
If you don’t have the budget for a professional designer or the time to customize Thesis using the themes custom folder and hooks, the Terracotta skin gives can give your site a quick and effortless makeover.
Free Lifetime Upgrades & Complimentary Install Service
I will be constantly tweaking and working to improve the skin and you’ll receive free lifetime upgrades as part of your purchase. Terracotta can be easily installed in a matter of seconds but if you would like a little help with the install, I’m also throwing in a free skin installation with your Terracotta purchase. If you’re interested, see the Free Install & Setup Service page.
Upgrade to Thesis Terracotta Today
If you’re ready to try the Terracotta Thesis Skin, go ahead and purchase you’re copy using the banner below. You’ll be directed to a secure download link immediately following your payment and you’ll also receive an email containing the download link. You’ll also be notified by email anytime an update for the skin is released that will contain a download link for the updated version of the skin. Once you have the skin files, check out the Installation Instructions at the bottom of this post or setup an appointment with me to install the skin on your site.
Don’t have Thesis yet? Purchase it through us and save 40% on Wufoo. More Info
Promote Terracotta, Earn Money
In order to provide the best support and to the resources to improve and upgrade this skin on a regular basis, I am charging a fee for Thesis Terracotta. To show my appreciation to the users of the skin, I’ve added an affiliate program for the skin so the users can earn some money from it as well. By helping spread the word about Terracotta, I’m offering a whopping 40% commission on every copy of the skin that sells that originates from a link on your site. In addition to the 40% base commission, there are also performance incentives. If you can send us a high number of referrals, contact me about getting that base commission bumped up!
- Purchase Terracotta and download the skin files which contain the two custom files (custom.css and custom_functions.php) and the background image seen in the header and footer areas.
- Backup your current custom files if you’ve got any customizations you want to save and then upload all the files to your custom folder.
- You need to make a few small changes in your Thesis Options panel for the skin to display properly. In the Design Options panel:
- Choose the Full-width framework.
- Change the Outer Page Padding to 0 (zero).
- Save your changes using the Big Ass Save Button and refresh your site.
- The skin will work with multiple layout options. This demo site uses the following settings in the Thesis Design Panel that you might want to start with.
- 2 Column Layout.
- 600px Main Column Width, 270px Sidebar Width.